Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bella Espresso

I (Nichole) decided I wanted to post things once in a while so this is my first post!
John and I are sitting at a very cozy coffee shop in Cannon Beach, OR. We are enjoying a relaxing afternoon by the ocean - it is a beautiful day! I am reading a book entitled, "Messy Spirituality - God's Annoying Love for Imperfect People" It is a great book! Maybe I will post some gleanings from it later. John is reading a techy magazine. We have had a wonderful weekend at the coast and will head back home tomorrow. We were able to hang out with several friends we don't get to see often enough - Jon, Jill & Reagan Putz, Brian & Tammy Bruya and our new friends, Paul and Jennifer Baker (Paul is the new youth pastor at Calvary Baptist). It is such a blessing to have "church meetings" at the beautful Oregon coast - for us, it is like a mini vacation with friends! Tonight John and I are going on a date in Seaside. We are going to a yummy italian place I found last time I was here.
Going back to my book now - hope you are having a restful Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend. Glad to hear you had a restful weekend. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Deb! I have been keeping up to date on your blog but I haven't commented in a while. Sounds like you have a lot of writing to do. :-) Love ya! Nichole