Lily is now six weeks old. She has had a lot of fun with Nana visiting. We went to Seattle on Monday and saw the water and Auntie Leah and Uncle Ben's apartment. We also went to Olive Garden to celebrate my birthday a little early and Lily cried through the whole meal. :-( On the happy side, Lily has really started following Nichole and I with her eyes when we enter her field of vision. We are eagerly awaiting her first smile.
I had to look back to see what Lance was talking about. Only Lance would pick out something like that! Love all the picks but I think the one with Grandma is especially sweet.
That is funny dad! Jan just told me yesterday that Harald sees Bret in her.. so it would make sense that she looks like Micah then. :-) John is sad that everyone keeps saying she looks like boys - so far, John, Bret and now Micah :-) Fun!
7 comments:
Did Lily leave her sock on the floor already??? BAD!
I had to look back to see what Lance was talking about. Only Lance would pick out something like that!
Love all the picks but I think the one with Grandma is especially sweet.
Pictures are adorable. Dad and I can see Micah in some of the pictures. What do you think? Jan and Lily is a really good picture. Love, Mom and Dad
That is funny dad! Jan just told me yesterday that Harald sees Bret in her.. so it would make sense that she looks like Micah then. :-) John is sad that everyone keeps saying she looks like boys - so far, John, Bret and now Micah :-) Fun!
Doesn't really matter who she looks like. She is just plain adorable! And she looks like Lily!
I think my little brother and John have the same hat.
i think your all wrong she looks like me:-]hehe...shes so cute..love you all give her kisses from auntie kim and uncle chris
Post a Comment