
Daddy tried and new method of feeding called "Catapult Carrots." It was fun. Just joking, this was Lily exploring what carrots feel like in her hands and then smearing them on her face.

All ready for church

Extreme closeup

Hide and Seek from my parents. Nichole and I came around the corner and this is what we found. I guess we need to turn up the heat in the house.

She rolled her own self up, burrito style.
2 comments:
Okay, so I (her mother) came home to find her this way... I am not sure what happened but I'll think twice before leaving them alone at dinner time. Ha ha!
Hi guys!
I love the new design of the blog -and the food face pic is adorable. You can feel privileged - I do believe this is the first comment I've ever posted. My hipness meter just went up a few notches - which is important for an auntie. (:
Post a Comment