Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday fun links

It is about half an hour early for me, but some of you out there are already in Friday and I wanted to make sure you have a chance to visit all the links.
Nichole's parents are here this week. I am going to Portland with Dale on Saturday to do a survey with him. Nichole has worked alot this week, but is excited to be at her new job. We are going to be having both turkey and ham on Easter. Yay meat!

Here are the links.

30 significant Apple products

Youth ministry mishap

Detroit Tigers

Josh McDowell DaVinci Code Interview

The next link will download a file. Go to page 10 for the implications.

PDF of cell phone study

Last but definitely not least, the man the myth, the legend.
Click him to go to his website


Chuck Norris

5 comments:

Katie said...

I miss you guys this morning!! Just thought I would let you know.

Lance said...

John,

Ask Paris Gibson about her Texas Ranger badge!!

Lance

Anonymous said...

I saw it yesterday!! She was wearing it proudly. :-) Cole

Anonymous said...

Where is Nichole working?

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley - I am working at CareNet as the assistant director of the SMART Love program. And I am going to work at church too until August or so. Call me!! Nichole