This week I am going to be doing an exposé about my office in honor of the new carpet and because Jon Putz no longer has an office. (If you are wondering how I got those cool accents and you are running a Mac, let me know.) Stay tuned. Do you say "stay tuned" for a blog? I have no idea.
Nichole and I are back home and resting in our house. We have had a very busy three weeks and are excited to have some down time.
7 comments:
Yes, you can use "stay tuned" or at least I think you can since I also used the phrase on my blog on the 22nd.
So I am liking my mac, but for some reason it keeps turning off by itself. I am calling apple tomorow!
Sounds like a logic board issue? How do you type that? All I know is about the Expose under System Preferences.
Mitchell, Are you commenting to me? (I was not sure since you used the word "expose" just like John in his posting) If so...I think its fixed now. Followed trouble shooting, took out battery & held down the power button for more that 5 seconds. ( i tried it before, but I must have not held down the button long enough)
***that was me who deleted a comment, I spelled something really wrong.
The logic board question was meant to be a statement, and typing Expose was directed at John. Sorry for the confusion :(
OK... so where is the expose??
:-)Patient, Patient everyone.....
I can verify that John is doing his homework very diligently. :-)
Can you believe I got on this Blog?
I must be "going away for a month or something".
Gordie
Post a Comment