
Nichole is still at Guards somewhere in the US. If I told you I would have to kill you. :-) Yesterday she learned how to navigate in the forest. Today she drove Hummers and tomorrow she is going to paint her face camouflage and drive around the Hummers in the dark. I am so jealous.
On Sunday I went to Seattle to hang out with Leah and Ben. On Monday morning Leah and I took the Elliott Bay Trail to see if it would be okay for her to ride to work. My sister is going to become a bike commuter. How cool. We then checked out Emerald City Guitars and REI. At night, Ben, Leah, and I went and check out the I-5 Colonnade. It is a mountain bike park that is going to be built under a portion of I-5 in Seattle.


Today, Troy, Justin and I rode at Black Diamond. The trails were very intense and we were all tuckered out.
4 comments:
Dude! You are crazy! Cant wait to see your picture.
LANCE
Sounds like a fun Busy week!
We made it to Madison safely & will be in chi town tomorrow.
I have driven all but about 4.5 hours :)
That is a lot of caffiene.
I do that too. Start with the expensive stuff (MtDew) and then by the end of the night anything works (Citrus Drop).
You should have called I coulda shipped you some Hy-Vee Hee Haw.
Post a Comment