Friday, September 22, 2006

Really Good News!

Nichole wanted the baby to have it's own post. So here you go baby. You have your own post on our blog before you are even born. I am sure this will be the first of many. Nichole said on the way to the concert tonight that she is the mother of a fetus. It is strange to think I am the father of a fetus.
From Nichole:
It was sorta a joke... the whole fetus thing. It came out in a discussion about MOPS - some ladies at church want me to attend, but I don't feel like I am a "Mother of a Pre-schooler" instead, I feel like the "Mother of a Fetus" so if there was a group called MOFS, I would possibly consider it. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sorta a joke... the whole fetus thing. It came out in a discussion about MOPS - some ladies at church want me to attend, but I don't feel like I am a "Mother of a Pre-schooler" instead, I feel like the "Mother of a Fetus" so if there was a group called MOFS, I would possibly consider it. :-)

Mr. Gruber said...

I had to add this to the post.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! And I must say you have a pretty good looking baby already, from the wee little picture I saw :)

Lance said...

How come the Bus does not get its own post???

Mitchell Scott said...

The bus needs its own post.