Sunday, December 3, 2006

What if . . . ?

Do you have any "what if" questions in your life? Do you ever get answers to those questions? I got one of mine answered today.

What if you accidentally sent the wrong dvd back to your online movie service?

This evening Nichole and I sat down to watch the first episode of the Pretender. When I opened the dvd tray I found the last movie that we got from Blockbuster Online. The interesting thing was that I had just put that movie in the mail on Thursday. Blockbuster lets you know when they receive the dvd back so I logged into my email and found this.

Oops, wrong item.
Hello John,
The item received by BLOCKBUSTER Online® on Saturday, December 2, 2006, is not one of the movies we sent you. We will return this item to you as soon as possible.
If you intended to return I Love You to Death P&S 1 of 1, simply remove the incorrect item from our postage paid envelope and replace it with the DVD you intended to return. Then, as always, seal the return envelope and send it back to us.
We appreciate your cooperation. If you feel you've received this notice in error, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-692-2789 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
Thanks,
BLOCKBUSTER Online Customer Care

So there you go, if you send the wrong item to your online movie service, they will just send it back. Now I have to wait a few more days for Jimi Hendrix: Live at Woodstock Vol. 1. :-(

4 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

I haven't done that yet, but it's something I'm constantly paranoid about, so I always double check .. I have Netflix though, so maybe they handle it differently than Blockbuster Online

Anonymous said...

"What if" your child rents a DVD that portrays a historic event in your life?" sigh! You MAY be older than dirt?

Lance said...

Ha Ha Ha...LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Pretender. We have all 4 seasons and one of the movies.