Lily is 8 weeks old. She had a couple of firsts this week. Her first overnight trip was to Portland where we stayed at the Webers. I did a job for my father-in-law at the ocean, so it was also her first trip to there. She is starting to smile on a regular basis when Nichole talks to her as evidenced by the pictures.
A word to the wise. Don't always trust Google maps. We ended up taking the very scenic route through "Nowheresville" Oregon and it took us four hours instead of about one and a half.
Oregon now has Sonic. Yay, Route 44 cherry limeade, and yes I did drink it all.




6 comments:
My apologies to the other readers of this blog. You will just have to chalk this post up to my being a first time grandmother....So, I'm sorry, BUT
These pictures are PROOF that Lily really IS the most beautiful granddaughter EVER!!! Nana
I like RT 44 Doctor Pepper, and since there is a Sonic less than 5 mins from our house, I stop there often and buy my 2$ piece of heaven. :-)
I love her big smile!!!!
Who told you about the Sonic in the Portland area? Shouldn't they at least be mentioned in your blog?
Signed,
A concerned citizen
Cute! Cute! Cute! What else is there to say?
Drinking and driving is not a good idea.
Mitch
Post a Comment