Friday, May 4, 2007

Lily

Our little daughter is growing. She now fits very well in her car seat and swing and clothes that just last week seemed to big are now snug. She follows Nichole and I very intently when we leave her field of vision and many times this week she has smiled. We are both trying to figure out what makes her smile on cue, but haven't quite figured it out yet. Here are some pics from the last week.

Oooh, look at my little dimple.

Aaah, sound asleep.

This is not okay.

Mommy almost caught a smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

funlinks...schmunlinks...

Thanks for taking the time to put up new pictures!!

Nana

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, in the "almost smile" picture, I totally see nichole in her!

Anonymous said...

Aww is She is getting so big but so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Deb that I see Nichole in her in the "almost smile" pic. What a honey!! I would never be able to stop watching her!! Miss you guys!