Lily is 14 weeks this week. On Monday and Tuesday we went to Seattle and hung out with Ben and Leah. It was a lot of fun. Lily took her first bus ride and saw Pike's Place Market for the first time. Here are some pics from the past week.

Two cute women

She loves to smile

She doesn't seem to impressed with being on her tummy

Auntie Leah and Uncle Ben

The Fremont Bridge foghorn sounded that the bridge was going up while we were walking across and Nichole exclaimed, "Shnikee" and ran to get off of it.

R2-D2 mail box at Pike's Place
3 comments:
Well, no one is ever going to say you only share "beautiful baby" pictures! Yikes! Thankfully, it won't stick in my mind because of the REALLY beautiful one!!! Nana
I like the one of Nichole running. I know its blury, but I can totally picture the situation in my head and how Nichole reacted to it.
What a great mom!
RUN COLE!!!
Post a Comment