John, Nichole, Lily & Johanna
This is Lily's first laugh. She laughs really well right away and then kind of runs out of gas. Be sure to scroll down and see the new pics.
I'm not sure who was having more fun John or Lily. Makes me miss having babies. Too cute
The cuteness overflows!!
lol, LOVE IT!! I think it was Lily who was trying to make Dad laugh!
She is too cute. It's so much fun, isn't it? Another of many "first".....enjoy each one, they grow too fast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not sure who was having more fun John or Lily. Makes me miss having babies. Too cute
The cuteness overflows!!
lol, LOVE IT!! I think it was Lily who was trying to make Dad laugh!
She is too cute. It's so much fun, isn't it? Another of many "first".....enjoy each one, they grow too fast.
Post a Comment