I know the title of my weekly post if Friday fun links, but when this came along, I had to blog a day early.
Scout the composite picture for a familiar face.
National Youth Workers' Convention
If you haven't discovered the world of Wiki, here is an example from the how-to.
How-to
You can find anything on eBay
Mig fighter
Disclaimer: In the Spring of 2003, Vintage21 had a four week series on Jesus Christ, taking a deep look at what He said and did. It was difficult at times to get past our preconceived notions that had been developed by staunch, starched Sunday School classes of old. This is a satirical look at what some people think Jesus is like. Thank goodness He's not. There are no swears, or indecent things, the voices in the video are dubbed, and I don't think we would have been created with senses of humor if God didn't want things like this to happen. If you want to know who Jesus really is, please contact me via my profile, because I would love to share with you what he is really like.
Vintage21 Jesus video #4
5 comments:
HA! Cole looks like she is really into what she is reading!!
Nichole looks kinda grumpy.
Sweet!
Did Nichole have to sign off on them using her image? Just a thought!
:-)
She's famous now! She could make a lot of money!
Post a Comment