I have three fun links for you today. However, before I get to those, I just wanted to let you know about a book I read this past week. All of you don't know this, but I have a blog watchdog. Dictionary.com defines a watchdog as, "One who serves as a guardian or protector against waste, loss, or illegal practices." Someone out there is keeping me accountable to have content that is God-honoring. This person let me know a few weeks ago that he/she had checked into Chuck Norris. This person thought Carlos (Chuck's real name) might be new age, but read his biography and he is a Christian. I read the book this past week and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you need a fun, easy autobiographical read, check out "Against All Odds," by Chuck Norris. Don't bother asking who the watchdog is, because I won't tell you.
Most of you know I play the guitar. Here is my guitar idol . (j/k)
Double guitar
For the the green technophile in your life
Wood Memory Stick
What Would Jesus Watch? (A movie about himself)
Top Ten Jesus Movies
No comments:
Post a Comment