Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday fun links and other stuff

1. Since I have been reading, here is a book I have put on my short list to check out.

Saving God's Green Earth

2. Blogger insecurity

Pearls Before Swine

For the next two weeks, our niece Ashlie is here. She got in late Tuesday night and yesterday she had to spend most of the morning with me at the office. Some time during my day I read some, and just happened to be reading the book mentioned in the last post. She asked if I could play with her and I said that I was working. She said I must be done because I was reading a book. I told her that part of my job involves reading books. She said that was unfair because she could only read books for fun and during school only gets fifteen minutes to read.
Nichole and I have also started a new hobby of "puzzling." Our niece helped us discover that we both like to do puzzles. Here is day one and day two. There is also a picture of the rhododendron in our backyard, Washington's state flower.

2 comments:

Mitchell Scott said...

I wish I had time in school to read.

Anonymous said...

You didn't get any of your insecurities from my side of the family!! Cute cartoon!