Today marked the first win of the CCBC softball season. We won 17-4! Our team played great defense, had solid hitting and had a great time. I had a triple, a homerun and a double. I would have had two homers, but missed third coming around on the first big hit. Nichole, our team's pitcher, struck out six people and also caught three infield flies. We celebrated at DQ afterwards with blizzards.
This week our niece, Ashlie, comes to visit for a few weeks. Come back often to see pics of our adventures. I will also snap some pics of our new truck.
I forgot Friday fun links. So here are two interesting sites I came across this week.
1. For this first one, just move the square around and click your mouse.
Mosaic
2. If you have cds you aren't listening to any more, or want some cds that are hard to find at a great price, check out this sweet site. Disclaimer: Please delete the cds you trade off of your iPod.
LaLa
Have a great start to the week.
3 comments:
It was a very fun game to watch! I think that next game Nichole pitches in, we should bring some "k" signs. :)
John, I did not realize you almost hit for the cycle. Nice job.
That was a great game. See ya tonight.
I'll delete my CDs that I have bought when they pry them out of my cold dead hands.
Post a Comment