Well, this is where I am at. Just 3 1/2 weeks to go until my due date. I am doing well.
My doctors appointment was a bit of a let down this week. I was told I am Group Strep B positive... which is a pregnancy complication. What does it mean? I have to get to the hospital right away if my water breaks at home. I have to be on antibiotics through my labor. And, baby and I have to stay in the hospital a minimum of 48 hours so baby can be monitored. More than likely, she will be fine and not get GSB, but there is still a chance she could get it which is a bit scary. It is the very thing that almost took my niece's life, which is why I am worried. So, please pray for this and pray for our baby girl. I thank God for tests that can help doctors take care of issues such as these, but at the same time, I am a worrier so it is hard for me.
I am up every two hours or so and have been moving to the recliner around 3 am most mornings. John is at Winter Camp up in the mountains this weekend - so I am staying with some friends just in case. I miss him and look forward to seeing him tomorrow... I always hate these times when we are separated. :-) He called me this afternoon and said he is looking forward to next year when our little girl will be with us at camp. How fun!
Aunt Leah came on Friday to spend the night with me - we had fun together. She took some pregnancy pic's of me in my 9th month... these will not be posted. :-) Thanks auntie Leah!!
My parents are making their way out here soon - but are stuck in Ohio right now. Hope they make it! I am still convinced I will go early... wishful thinking.
The nursery is set to go pretty much - we'll post some pic's of it soon. Oh, and I need to post some pic's of my baby shower. It was so much fun! We got lots of girly clothes and beautiful blankets. Clothing wise, we are set through 6 months for sure. We also got a baby bathtub, pack-n-play and swing. Yeah! We are still working on getting our car seat/stroller... probably going to get that this week. I'll post some fun baby stuff pic's when John gets home and shows me how. :-) Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment