Today Lily had her one week birthday. A package arrived in the mail for her from her Tante Inge and Uncle Roy. I went to work for the first time today and missed her a lot. We have enjoyed having our daughter at home and have been adjusting to life as new parents. Lily eats "breakfast" at about 5 am and after that her and I sleep together in the La-z-boy or on the couch while Sportscenter plays in the background. Mommy is continuing to heal and adjust to night time feedings. Yesterday she had her first doctor's appointment and Dr. Grubb said everything looked normal and she is very healthy. Here are some pics from her first week of life.
Aren't babies amazing! Nichole, I love the picture where you are so rapted up in looking at your little one. It is so wonderful! You guys look so content. Love you.
10 comments:
Sweet Car Seat with all the "G"'s
LUCKY!!
oh my goodness she is so beautiful. It is such a joy to see you with your precious daughter. I can't wait to meet her!
Jamie Lambert
Too cute!!!
Kristi
Aren't babies amazing! Nichole, I love the picture where you are so rapted up in looking at your little one. It is so wonderful! You guys look so content. Love you.
What a beautiful girl. I can't belive all her hair! Congratulations!
By the way that comment was from Callie!
Congratulations Daddy & Mommy Gruber!! We're very excited for you.
We pray that Lily will grow and that your adjustment to parenthood will be smooth.
Hopefully our little girls can meet sometime. Alixandra Grace Bill is 4 months old tomorrow!!
www.thebillfamily.blogspot.com
Jeremy Bill
SWEET!!
High Five!!!
Look at all that hair! Wow ! Jesslyn is jealous!
Totally adorable! You think it's great now, it only gets better! Don't blink, she'll be walking before you know it!
Andre & Gale
Post a Comment