This morning Nichole's water broke at 4:30 am. We made our way to the hospital and shortly after my sister Leah joined us. Nichole is having consistent contractions and the sun is coming up over the horizon. I am going to be a dad. Woohoo!
Well, Mom's don't think to LOOK on your blog, for Pete's sake!!! Pat just called me FRANTIC because she hasn't heard anything... I hope she can get on Dale's computer. It will give her something to do.. Mothers need UPDATES for peace of mind, :) Anxiously waiting ... Nana
Hey guys! We will be praying for you today! And... Congratulations in advance :) You're entering the most amazing journey of your life! Love-- Sean, Lindsey, Reagan & Ian Draper
Ok here's the deal. Nikki you were supposed to wait till we got there, doesn't anyone ever listen to me (ha). When ???? Gruber is born say hi for us and tell her that her Grandparents love her. I can't wait to see ?????? Gruber she is bound to be beautiful, cause look at her Grandfather. Not you Harald---- I mean me. We love you guys, can't wait to get there.
AHHHH! I am so stuck here in Texas when I want to be there sitting in a waiting room doing nothing but waiting for Baby Girl Gruber to come into the world!! I know the grandparents feel the same. We are all sending our love in prayers for you guys! Big Hugs! Me
We're rooting for GG! Thinking of you and praying for you. So are a lot of others here. As for you, Dale, if she looks like me she will be a knockout! Love YOU! DAD
Awesome! We'll save some soup for you!! This is day one of an incredible journey as parents. You are in our prayers today and we can't wait to meet your little girlie!
13 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Leah's going to be an Aunt, Pat & Dale are grandparents still and YOU'RE A DAD!!
the question is are you prepared for the coming of Jahova Jira?
WHOOO HOOO!!!! Praying for ya!
Well, Mom's don't think to LOOK on your blog, for Pete's sake!!! Pat just called me FRANTIC because she hasn't heard anything... I hope she can get on Dale's computer. It will give her something to do..
Mothers need UPDATES for peace of mind, :) Anxiously waiting ...
Nana
Hey guys! We will be praying for you today! And... Congratulations in advance :)
You're entering the most amazing journey of your life!
Love--
Sean, Lindsey, Reagan & Ian Draper
Ok here's the deal. Nikki you were supposed to wait till we got there, doesn't anyone ever listen to me (ha). When ???? Gruber is born say hi for us and tell her that her Grandparents love her. I can't wait to see ?????? Gruber she is bound to be beautiful, cause look at her Grandfather. Not you Harald---- I mean me. We love you guys, can't wait to get there.
AHHHH! I am so stuck here in Texas when I want to be there sitting in a waiting room doing nothing but waiting for Baby Girl Gruber to come into the world!! I know the grandparents feel the same. We are all sending our love in prayers for you guys! Big Hugs!
Me
March 13th ... what a day! We are praying for you! I am sure it will be a wonderful grand entrance!
The Golling's
We're rooting for GG! Thinking of you and praying for you. So are a lot of others here. As for you, Dale, if she looks like me she will be a knockout!
Love YOU!
DAD
Awesome! We'll save some soup for you!! This is day one of an incredible journey as parents. You are in our prayers today and we can't wait to meet your little girlie!
Love The Moultrie's
I'm so excited for you! Praying for you as you begin this incredible journey.
Bobbie
We are waiting patiently to hear the great news that Baby Girl Gruber has come! I know you know that your small group is praying.
Kristi for the Grahams
Yaaaaay! My refresh button is getting used quite a bit today!
Post a Comment