We are in the home stretch. Nichole is dilated to a nine and the contractions are pretty close together. Please pray for a healthy mommy and baby. Thanks for all the wonderful comments. My next post I will hopefully be a dad. Yay!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wahooooo! Can't wait to see the pix! Hang in there, Nichole! You're soo close! Love you guys! The Grahams
You're almost there. Way to go girlfriend!!! We are praying for a tme of 8:35 pm so you can hold that beautiful girlie in your arms soon. Enjoy that time as you hold your little angel in your arms for the first time!!! We love you Mommy and Daddy!
Yay!! I know this is an exciting time for you two. I can't wait to see the little bundle. Our prayers are with you during your daughter's first journey :o) David, Megan, Ivy & Holly Acord
5 comments:
Wahooooo! Can't wait to see the pix! Hang in there, Nichole! You're soo close!
Love you guys!
The Grahams
Nikki, I was just kidding you don't have to wait for us. Love and prayers to you guys. Mom and Dad
Were praying for ya. It took Aaron all day to come out to.
Love,
Amberg's
You're almost there. Way to go girlfriend!!! We are praying for a tme of 8:35 pm so you can hold that beautiful girlie in your arms soon. Enjoy that time as you hold your little angel in your arms for the first time!!! We love you Mommy and Daddy!
The Moultrie's and The Prozik's
Yay!! I know this is an exciting time for you two. I can't wait to see the little bundle. Our prayers are with you during your daughter's first journey :o)
David, Megan, Ivy & Holly Acord
Post a Comment